Water Heating Systems
A complete Hot Water Solution.
- Electric storage water heaters 10 – 500 litres
- Electric calorifiers 500 -5000 litres
- Solar Hot water systems 150 – 5000 litres
- Gas or Oil fired boilers.
- Plate heat exchangers.
- Tube heat exchangers.
- Glass lined and stainless steel storage tanks.
- After sales service and maintenance.
- Availability of spare parts
Thermo-siphon System (Solar)
- Polyurethane-insulated storage tank made of steel with a double internal layer of enamel
- Corrosion protection with 2 magnesium anodes
- Thermostatically controlled boosting element
- Close coupled solar collectors each approximate 2.0 m2
- Indirect heating system
- Inlet/outlet fitting plus pressure and temperature relief valve
Forced Circulation System (Solar)
- Steel tank, glass-lined using the flow-coating method (850°C)
- Storage capacity up to 2000 litres
- Single coil heat exchange
- Sensor fittings
- Corrosion-proof magnesium anode
- CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane (PU) foam insulation
- External plastic (PVC) coating
Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors
- Borosilicate glass tubes in double cavity
- U-shaped copper tube absorption unit
- Corrosion resistant electro-coated metal frame
- Solar station – (pre-assembled unit consisting of non return valve, solar circuit circulation pump, integrated thermometer, pressure gauge and safety valve)
- Heat transfer fluid for vacuum solar installation
- Programmable electronic solar control unit
- Special sensor for vacuum collectors
- Storage capacity 200- 5000 litres
- Steel tank synthetic resin inner lining/marine grade 316
- Cathodic protection.
- Copper/stainless steel heat exchange coil.
- Soft polyurethane insulation of 100mm thick
- Gas or diesel fired
- Complete with forced draught burner
- Pre-wired control panel
- High thermal insulation
- Total safety
- 70kW – 3500kW